- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes
- Kitchen: Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Come and see this attractive single level and sun-drenched three-bedroom brick and tile home, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with freehold land 638sqm (approx.) , close to good schools, major shopping centres, very handy motorway access to going North or West, transportation hub and many other service amenities.
Full refurbishment has been carried out fairly recently, modernizing what was already a well maintained house.
Plenty of natural light reaches into the house, a HRV system keeps the house well ventilated all year round, while warm and dry in winter with good insulation and a wall-mounted heat pump. Open plan living with great indoor-outdoor flow to the patio area, and large garden extends from both front and back of the house.
This opportunity is now yours to grasp, come and view for yourself at the open homes. Be quick! Make this yours. Don't miss out on this lovely family home.
To view all documents related to this property, please visit: www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz. Using the code: G F X
**Note extra documents can be added at any time, please register to receive notification when new documents are available